Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Korea was shinny

I didn't write anything while I was in Korea. I was in Seoul for a day, put up in a very nice hotel by the airport. They fed me well, the room was nice, and the toilet...well, you'll see. Yes, I took pictures of the toilet, like any good tourist would. This is the arm on the side of the toilet, hope you can read it.



I spent most of the day in a sleepy fog, and I didn't convert any money so I didn't really have much to do. I did go walk around the hotel and downtown, which happened to be a high end, happy, shinny shopping area. Shinny was the best word for what I saw of Korea. Happy, shinny advertisements; happy, shinny stores; and of course, happy, shinny people. I have to say, though, they dress much nicer than the average american does, and it was nice seeing so many men dressed sharply in good suits.

 Gonna try to add some pictures, bear with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment